Skip to main content

The Noise

Christmas is all about the snow, love and celebration. It is set in the month of December which has 31 days of dust and dawn.

The sun never fails to rise and made the snow glimmer and shine

The sun never fails to set either, but this makes the snow glow as it seems. At night, the noise fades and the air becomes still, you can even hear yourself think for once.

However,

There are some who never stooping hearing the noise but its not the same noise. This noise comes from the mind and memories. Some scream in pain and others cry a river and some even make us bleed till no end.

The noise stays and some days, gets worse and worse until you reach a breaking point and make the blood fall. This, stops the noise just long enough to let you breath and relax but there is a catch like everything in life. The catch?

More noise coming from just more memories as this made new ones.

Ne matter the snow or cold, the noise stays no matter how much the world relaxes

There will always be a world full of noise in our minds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rain

The rain fell, making the ground wet and pools of water fulled the floor; I tried to walk but I kept falling back, starting all over again. The rain seemed to fall for an eternity, never stopping; Some days more rain fall, making me cold and alone. After a while, I learned to live with the rain along with the cold and the feeling of always being alone. I began to become numb and stopped trying to fight the rain, letting it fall as it pleased.  I sat and pondered about the rain, wondering why it took my happiness away and fulled my life with sorrow. I know I should be happy and joyfull but How can I be when the pain is so painful? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N: What does the rain mean to you? (Answer in the comments!❤️)

Defend

It is built in our systems to fight back or to defend yourself from something and/or someone. The human body and brain try its best to fight to live and fight to protect yourself or others from harm. Its how most living things work, of course in different ways but it all comes down to protecting yourself or itself and/or others from harm. But what if the thing and/or person who is trying to harm you, is yourself? One side of your brain screaming one thing while the other another thing. Sometimes, it feels like you are fighting another you but you can't protect yourself. Yet, I understand it is just a illness in my mind and there is no 'other me' but it feels like it. It feels as if every day I fight myself to do normal things, to protect myself even though I cannot harm it. Let's say I do protect myself and I harm the thing that is attacking me. If I do this, it is harming myself and that is self-harm Let's say I have had enough and I kill it...Well, we al

The Moments

Yes sometimes I feel happy but no it never goes away. The times you see my happy and joyful it is because the pain and sadness is less, the rain has slowed. For a moment, I can breathe without my mind screaming and crying, telling me things that would drive anyone mad. For a moment I can smile without having to fake it and laugh without having to hold day a storm of tears that you will never see. Just because I'm smiling and I mean it, does not mean my mind is clean. I am not better nor have my demons faded, they have just stopped clawing at my hope and faith for a second. No, you can not make these moments happen because it fits your needs, because it makes you feel better. These moments happen anytime they wish but don't come when I need them too. These moments come and go as they please, never fixing the problem but covering it up. Due to this, yes I fake it. I smile and nod and laugh even though my head is screaming for this to end, for the pain and sorrow to subsi